Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ulsan 911 festival- Fire prevention English speech contest

Hi. It has been really long time to visit my blog and write the posts.
I suddenly recognized that there was a blog which I used for my GLPS English camp's writing class.
And I visited all of my classmates' blog and saw there is a girl who is still using it.
So, I decided to restart posting. Even I'm not good at writing and there're some grammatic errors, Please read these with generous mind!

Today I am going to talk about English speech contest about Fire prevention.
After all of the local education office's english contest disappeared, this 911 English contest became the only and the biggest English contest for elementary students in Ulsan.
In my English academy, all of the ė˜ėžŽė› students participated and also  I participated in this contest.
In preliminary round, all of my classmates in academy failed and only I passed!
It was kind of burden because one student in my class lived in America for 3 years but she failed and I who I haven't been abroad for studying English passed.
So, I tried harder and harder like practicing the script every 2 hours a day for one mothes even there was a midterm test in school.

And finally on October 18th, I had the contest and I got the first prize!
I am so happy and glorious that I got this kind of wonderful prize. Thanks to everyone who helped me for this contest especially mom. I love you~
It was great experience to be one part of this contest and festival.
I also wanted to put the video clip of mine but I just have some photos.
Then have a nice day~





2 comments:

  1. Hello~I am Gaeun. Nice post, and congratulations for winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am also really thankful to you cause you gave me motivation to restart posting in English!

      Delete