Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wearing a bright SMILE

I read an article which is quite impressive! So I am going to post that article on my blog.


A researcher reveals one of the secrets of happiness: contagiousness.
If someone I know well becomes happy, the possibility of me becoming happy will increase by 15 percent. If someone I know indirectly, like a friend of my friend or a friend's wife, is happy, it will increase by 10 percent. Instead of having simply many friends, it is more helpful to have a few happy friends. This doesn't suggest that you should cut ties with friends who often worry.
Remember you are also the source of the happiness of your friends.
You can spread happliness by wearing a 'bright smile' on your face!


From now on, I will try my best wearing smile on my face even in the irritating situation.
Then it will help me to calm down and also be in the better emotion~
I suggest you to smile for you and for the people around you!
BIG SMILE ^-----------^
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: