Sunday, January 6, 2013

All about me~

Hello, everyone. My name is Tae hui Kim.
Today, I'm going to introduce myself. I know that you probably know about my basic information. So, I'm going to introduce you to something special about me.

Well... I like studying. And also, I have a special way of studying. It is my first secret! And it's the first time to share my secret: the special way of studying. I didn't even tell it to my friend. Then, from now one I will tell you my number. 1 secret. I use a board when I'm studying. So what I mean, I become like a teacher and teach students. In this case, my dolls become the students. It might sound strange but it is the best way of studying I think.


Second, I really want to go Europe. My mother said "If you read 'Far country, Near country', let's go to Europe." But it's too long and boring so I couldn't read them yet. However, my mother said "Let's go Europe in fall, 2013." So I am really excited.


Third, I will introduce you my favorite country pop singer. She is Taylor Swift. She has very good singing skills and also she is very beautiful. She is famous for being a tall singer. Her height is 180cm. It's really tall, right? And, my favorite song from her is 'Love story' and 'You belong with me'.


Was it useful for you to know me better? I hope so. Thank you for reading my self introduction. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    I like the way you introduced yourself. I learned some interesting things about you. Where do you want to go in Europe? I also have been to Europe and visited many countries. My favorite place was Italy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go France, Italy , Rome and so on... Thank you for writing the comments.

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    It was great to know so many things about you! I also have been to Europe and I believe you should definitely visit Europe in the future. There are so many great things in Europe. Keep posting interesting things in your blog~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like Europe. I like England and Italy.

    ReplyDelete