Thursday, January 10, 2013

Write the ODE- letter form

Dear hills in KMLA,

Hello, hills. It is first time to send you letter right?
I thought it is rude to send you a letter after knowing you for only one week.
So I waited and waited for the second week.

Well... How are you? Me? I am really sorry but I feel tired and angry at you. I'm sure that you want to know the reasons why I hate you. So, from now on, I will tell you the reasons.

First, you are so curious what will happen if we slide on you.
You always make us slip and you always laugh when we  slip and fall on the ice.

Second, you are a friend with sun and snow.
When it is summer, you are best friends with the sun and when it ts winter, you are best friends with snow. So, in summer, you make us sweat, and in winter, you make us fall down.

Hills, I hope you stop doing these behaviors. Whatever, have a nice day and don't make any student fall down today, please~

                                                       
                                                                               From your enemy and friend,
                                                                                                       Tae hui Kim


-Here is KMLA. But, I think you can't really    recognize how this hills  inclined. But if you visit and stay here for 1 day, you might      know the inclination of hills.

     
steep-hill-to-bike-up-by-steffe

10 comments:

  1. Tae Hui,
    I like the topic of your ode and the descriptions you used. I would like you to use more personificaqtions, metaphors and repitition as well to make your ode more poetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy that you like my topic. I will try to use more personificaqtions, metaphors and repitition.

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    You chose a very interesting subject to write an ode! Be careful on the hills, because it is very dangerous when slippy. Please try to use more descriptive language in your writing. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sarah Kim!
    I am Eungyul Oh. I really agree with your opinion. It is very tired to walk on very incline hills. It was very interesting ode, too. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I think all of the students in GLPS or KMLA will think like that!!

      Delete
  4. Tae Hui!
    I bet you wouldn't feel a thing
    if you do ' I love coffee' when you go up
    the hills ;)
    haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD! I am not addicted to the 'I love coffee'.

      Delete
  5. OMG that is totally true!! This is a great ode, tae hui!!

    ReplyDelete