Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disappearing SNACKS!!!

-Today, I am going to write drabble. Do you know what is drabble?
 Drabble is a short story that has 100 words exactly about a theme. 
 My topic is about ALL OF YOU in GLPS! So, I think you will be very interested in my topic.
 Read this short story and leave the comment please. Then, I will start my drabble! -


                                Disappearing Snacks!


In GLPS, parents send us mail. 
My roommates and I go to the post room and get the mail. 
We are not curious about whose mail it is. We are just curious about how much does the mail weigh.  Because, we can imagine and predict  what will be in the box. 
Do you know what is the best mail for us? 
It is..... SNACK!!!
Even if the box is full of snacks, the snacks disappear after two days. 
It is because there is no place where we can buy snacks.
I can't understand why there is no store in KMLA.


This much of the snacks disappear in 2 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why there is no store in KMLA either :( I enjoyed reading your drabble, good work!

    ReplyDelete